8.12.2011

Fabric Friday: It's so Mom


Photobucket


During my trip out to Sisters I *might* have spent a little bit of $$ on fabric.  One of the first fabric stores we stopped at I saw this fabric line, <i>Collections for a Cause - Hope by Howard Marcus for Moda</i>.  I can't remember ever seeing a fabric line that screamed my Mother quite so much.  I thought I'd pick up at least a charm pack to make her something small like a table runner with a little extra to finish up the project.  I tried to wing the pattern design in my head and so far managed to buy just the right amount of everything.  I might even have enough left over to make her a tote bag with the scraps.

I'm enjoying working with fabric that's a bit out of my norm. Also I showed the fabric to my Mom and predictably, she LURVED it.

No comments: