10.14.2011

Fabric Friday - An Ocean of Fabric

I feel kinda bad that all I've been posting here lately is long ago fabric purchases. The reality is I haven't been sewing much the past few months since I found out I was pregnant and have been experiencing some severe morning sickness. However I'm very slowly starting to feel better and can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things in the next month or so. I've set myself some goals and larger projects to finish up by the holidays so here's hoping I can get them done! I also have a few basic tutorials I've promised people I'd make and I'd like to get to those sometime in the next few weeks. Keep your eyes peeled! In the meantime, yes there's more fabric I can share.

My poor sister's quilt I started over a year ago and just can't seem to get done is languishing in my sewing room. Instead of torturing myself looking at all the quilting left to do on it I thought I'd just make her another whole top (yes that's easier!) and let her take it to a long armer to have the quilting done since my poor little machine struggles with shoving a queen size quilt through the neck. So Kiki's quilt - take 2!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jennifer Ofenstein said...

I find your fabric choices and fabric photography inspiring. Hopefully, you'll hit that second trimester stride and that gorgeous pile of fabric will make it to the next step!

Joanne said...

Oh wow, congratulations!!