6.28.2011

Happy Monday to Meeeeeeeeeee!

So yesterday was a pretty great day overall. In the morning I had the joy of discovering I'd won 20 fat quarters of Riley Blake's fabric line, Sugar and Spice! from the ever vivacious Lisa Marie of That Crazy Quilty Girl. How fun! I'm considering using them to participate in her Row Robin quilt along:

Fresh Poppy Design


Lisa Marie might have suggested that there was some empty space in the box still and she *might* have to fill it up with some other goodies. *Oh darn* :^) I will be sure to post some pictures when my big box o' happiness shows up. Whoop! Whoop!

Last night I hit up Fabric Depot and didn't buy any fabric. I should win a prize for that.... oh wait. I just did! Hehee. But I was able to pick up some much needed supplies of the more lasting variety: quilt ruler (dresden plate), flat head pins, marking pencil and a few goodies for the Sisters "Sisters". I was proud of myself too for putting back a charm pack, a $20 ruler that sharpens your blade for you as you cut and a few other items I truly didn't need but really wanted, thereby saving myself at least $50.

And since I can't share what I've been working on (as it's a surprise for the ladies at the Sunriver House) I will share my sewing room trash can and let you try to suss out what I've been working on. ;^)

Photobucket

No comments: