7.21.2008

J11 - Twin Sisters

Photobucket

Block: J11 - Twin Sisters
Started Quilt: 07/02/08
Block Completed: 07/21/08
Number of Pieces: 7
Description: Hand cut, reverse side freezer paper applique

Blocks: 8
Triangles: 0
Kites: 0
Total Pieces: 106

Well I think this one came out a little better. Not super perfect like I would like it but happy enough to let it go and move on. ;^) The first one I ironed the freezer paper to the right side of the applique pieces and needle turned them... bleh. This one I ironed the freezer paper to the back side and then pulled it off pinned it down and appliqued it. I also changed the type of stitch I was using toward the very end and I wish I'd used it all the way through. Drat! Oh well... I'm using it on the next block and you can hardly see the stitches there... so little improvements.

No comments: