7.09.2008

What a mess

My sewing room is a disaster. I've hardly had any time to get down there as it is so when the opportunity presents itself, the last thing I want to do is "waste" my time cleaning! But really, it's so totally out of hand that I can't even turn around in there let alone work productively. So I've made a deal with myself.

I have to spend 10 minutes cleaning before I can start sewing.

Before I made the Paddle Wheel block last night I did just that. I couldn't believe what a difference even ten minutes made! Not super clean by any means but not a total, total wreck either. Heh. I also spent an additional ten minutes ironing fabric that's been sitting in a heap out of the dryer waiting to be added to the stash. I hope I can make a habit out of it so it stays clean all the time!

No comments: